At the current time, the Observing Members of the Alcohol Policy Youth Network are:
- Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i osobni razvoj (CEDAR)
- CESAVO - Centro Savonese di Servizi per il Volontairato (Italy)
- Il Difensore della Famiglia, dell'Infanzia e dell'Adolescenza (DFIA)
- Fast Forward (UK)
- National Tobacco and Alcohol Control Coalition - NTAKK (Lithuania)
- Vozim, Institute for innovative safe driving education (Slovenia)
Conditions for attaining APYN Observing Membership:
APYN Observing member organizations are organizations that do not fulfill the following criteria to become Full or Associate Members of APYN:
- (9.2.b) It is a youth led organization with 70% of its membership and leadership within the age limits of 15- 35 for full members and associate members. This rule does not apply for observing members.
Additionally, the APYN Observing Members do not have the voting right in APYN General Assemblies:
- (8.5.) Observing members do not have right to vote in APYN General Assembly.
(10.1.) APYN associate members’ rights and duties are to:
- (10.1.1.) Help create and execute APYN`s programme.
- (10.1.2.) Function accordingly to the APYN constitution.
- (10.1.3.) Pay a yearly fee if determined by the General Assembly each year.