At the current time, the Full Members of the Alcohol Policy Youth Network are:
- Association of Medical Students in Bulgaria (AMSB)
- Civil Life Association (Turkey)
- European Medical Students’ Association (EMSA)
- International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA)
- Lithuanian Medical Students’ Association (LiMSA)
- National Assembly of Youth Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan (NAYORA)
- National Council of Youth Organizations of Georgia (NCYOG)
- National Youth Council of Estonia
- National Youth Council of Ireland
- National Youth Council of Portugal
- World Peace Initiative Foundation (Peace Revolution)
- Youth Can Do It (Romania)
- Youth for Exchanges and Understanding
- Youth Network No Excuse Slovenia
Conditions for attaining APYN Full Membership (in line with the Constitutions):
(8.1.1.) Full members of APYN are associations or federations of associations that fulfil all conditions to become a full member.
(9.3.) Conditions for attaining the full membership in APYN are:
- (9.3.1.) To have both – local and national outreach.
- (9.3.2.) If the candidate for membership is an association, it is required to have at least 100 members (persons).
- (9.3.3.) If the candidate for membership is a federation of associations, it is required to have at least 5 members – associations with together at least 100 members (persons).
- (9.3.4.) to have at least one »active commitment« in the field of alcohol and youth. »Active commitment« is a project or activity of an APYN member, which proves the association is active in the APYN’s field of action.
- (9.4.1.) The same points included under 9.3.
- (9.4.2.) In case an existing full member doesn’t have at least one »active commitment« at the time of the General Assembly, it is a requirement to obtain one within three months after it.
(10.1.) APYN associate members’ rights and duties are to:
- (10.1.1.) Help create and execute APYN`s programme.
- (10.1.2.) Function accordingly to the APYN constitution.
- (10.1.3.) Pay a yearly fee if determined by the General Assembly each year.
- (10.2.1.) Participate in APYN bodies.
- (10.2.2.) To oversee the material and financial business of APYN.
- (10.2.3.) Elect its representatives in APYN bodies.
- (10.2.4.) Have a voting right in the General Assembly.