2nd European Alcohol Policy Youth Conference (2nd EAPYC)
Meeting dates: 10th – 16th December 2014
Venue: Bursa, Turkey
After a very successful 1st European Alcohol Policy Youth Conference (EAPYC) in 2012 in Slovenia and 1st Regional European Alcohol Policy Youth Conference in Moldova, APYN is happy to announce that the 2nd EAPYC will take place in Bursa, Turkey between 10th and 16th December 2014 in cooperation with Civil Life Association.
Idea and aims
The idea of the conference is to bring together 150+ young people from across Europe and beyond to work together on the topic of alcohol, alcohol prevention and advocacy among youth.
The main conference aims are:
- To raise interest among young people and youth organisations about prevention of alcohol related harm and alcohol policy
- To empower the participants with the necessary skills and capacities in order to effectively work on the field of alcohol
- To empower the participants with the necessary tools to engage in advocating for more comprehensive alcohol policy on regional, national and international level
- To provide the necessary tools and training for participants to be able to conduct projects to reduce the alcohol related harm on youth
- To give participants the opportunity to exchange their expertise and good practices with their peers
The conference is aimed at young people from across Europe who are interested in the topic of alcohol or are already actively working in the field. Some places are reserved also for participants from outside Europe.
More information can be found in the right menu.
The final publication of our last conference can be found on this link: Bled Youth Paper
For all queries related to the Conference you can contact Vlad Grosar on vlad.grosar [at] apyn.org !