APYN was recently established as an international non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Slovenia, and until spring 2012 will undergo structural changes according to what is demanded by law. We would like to invite you to contribute with your valuable input and experience to a consultation to provide sustainability to APYN. If a representative of your organization would like to be included in the APYN 2011/12 Consultation working group, please send us the signed and stamped form that you can find … Read on
- Eurocare and EPHA response to misleading industry media campaign ahead of the 13th plenary meeting of the European Alcohol and Health Forum
- Alcohol prohibition propaganda gaining international hue
- Call for the First Regional European Alcohol Policy Youth Conference is now open!
- The 2nd APYN General Assembly and Let it hAPYN Collaborating Partners’ meeting starting in Bursa, Turkey
- SAVE THE DATE: First European Alcohol Policy Youth Conference