At the current time, the Associate Members of the Alcohol Policy Youth Network are:
- Center for International Communication and Human Rights - CICHR (Moldova)
- Croatian Dental Students Association
- Gozo Youth Council (GYC)
- Macedonian Medical Students’ Association
- National Youth Council of Malta
- National Youth Council of Moldova
- Network of Youth Centers of Slovenia - MaMa (Slovenia)
- SloMSIC (Slovenian Medical Students' International Committee)
- The European Pharmaceutical Students’ Association (EPSA)
- Youth for Equal Opportunities (Macedonia)
- Youth for Public Health (Georgia)
- Young Green Crescent (Turkey)
Conditions for attaining APYN Associate Membership (in line with the Constitutions):
(8.1.2.) Regarding to the APYN Constitution, the APYN Associate members are associations or federations of associations that want to join APYN and do not fulfil the conditions to be a full member yet.
(8.2.) An organization can become a Full member of APYN after one year of being an associate member.
(10.1.) APYN associate members’ rights and duties are to:
- (10.1.1.) Help create and execute APYN`s programme.
- (10.1.2.) Function accordingly to the APYN constitution.
- (10.1.3.) Pay a yearly fee if determined by the General Assembly each year.